After watching “The Social Network” (a month or two months ago), I became more interested on how Mark Zuckerberg came up with the phenomenon that most of us enjoy today – Facebook.
So after finishing the Millennium trilogy, I am currently reading, The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook: A Tale of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal By Ben Mezrich
Funny, I learned just yesterday that Mezrich is also the author of “Bringing Down the House” – the basis for the movie “21”.
Quel e-mailed a list of questions you can answer in your blog as a sort of “year-ender”. I planned to start this last December 01 but work has been so demanding that I failed to do so. So to make up for it, I will be answering three questions in this post.
1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
– Mmm. Probably wear a Little Black Dress! 😀
2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
– I tried to 🙂 And yes I will make a new one for 2011.
3. What countries did you visit?
– None 😦 due to lack of funds and time. (I so envy my friends who get to explore!) I plan to save up for a trip with my Mom next year 🙂